1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Control and Assault Weapons

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by Wizard, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

I was still a teen when I returned from Nam and left the army. It made a man of me but left a few scars also. I decided I wasn't going to go unarmed as a 19 yr old. If I had to wait till I was 21, I would have felt dissed and pissed upon. If congress wants to raise the age to buy a weapon to 21 and give a dispensation to under age service members, I could support it. If someone is deemed mentally unstable, they should lose their weapon privileges until a court finds them sane and stable. Semi auto assault weapons have a place in our society. It effectively gives us a reserve force of several million. No enemy wants to invade a nation with several million home protectors with assault rifles. The reason the US fights a war about every 15-20 years is to keep that level of citizen protectors. Now, if retailers stop selling assault weapons the plan for citizen soldiers goes out the window. This country is changing. It is getting meaner. If you don't want to protect yourself, protect your family, go put your balls into a drawer and stay in the house. Periodically, you can go look at your balls and tell yourself you were once a man. I won't shop any retailer that caters to liberal sympathies.

Wizard

2. cd4th

cd4th Shoot first, shoot again

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. Chaw

Chaw Well-Known Member

BIGFLAT likes this.
  4. BIGFLAT

BIGFLAT Well-Known Member