1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Immigration and Sharia Law

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Wizard, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

Humans evolved as small family units. We have always been wary of other families, tribes or nations. It is built into our genes. We form packs (probably why dogs love us) and fight over food, water and resources. When another group encroaches on our territory, we fight them as we fight any other animal. This country is the world's first where outside groups are allowed to join and become family members. So far, it has worked. It has worked because the newcomers accepted our nation, our family's rules. Now, we have a new group entering our territory who want to install their own laws and make us abide them. My words of wisdom to these newcomers. Accept the rules of the nation and join the family. We are already wary of you. If you reject our laws, our nation, we will turn on you and make you flee. We are wolves here. We are not France.

I posted this on another forum and decided to place it on OutKast. Folks who have read my posts over my years on OutKast will notice my view on this subject has completely changed. My years in the Middle East led me to believe Muslim moderates would not follow the edicts of the clerics. I was wrong. There are no moderate Muslims, only sheep being slaughtered.

Crowbar likes this.
  2. cd4th

cd4th Shoot first, shoot again

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.