1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Scam Warning.

Discussion in 'Humor Talk' started by Fishface1911, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Fishface1911

Fishface1911 Master of Puppets.

Over the last couple weeks I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
    Simply going out to get some simple Christmas gifts has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car dressed as Santa’s Helpers as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start helping you pack your stuff into your vehicle. What catches your eye is the very short bright Red Santa helper miniskirts they are wearing and the tight fitting Deep “V” neck red top shirt with their breasts almost out. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds to get some hot cocoa and a snack.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen Dec 24th, 26th 28th 29th, 30th, twice on Jan 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.!! What a horrible way to take advantage of men during this holiday season. Warn your friends to be vigilant. These girls will not give up, they have proven it over and over again with me.

By the way, Target has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at Wal-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart and Target.

:Rolling::Cool_thumbs_up::Rolling: