1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone help a poor bama boy?

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by ACBass, Oct 12, 2015.

1. ACBass

ACBass Well-Known Member

Got a few things I want to get rid of. Got a trip coming up in 3 weeks that's very important to me. Very personal and maybe life changing. just need to raise funds for it. Not much but anything will help So, here

Have a 3 in 1 camo jacket. Waterproof, size 2XL, Mossy oak Forest Floor pattern. Insulated like a beast! Ive got Max4 jackets now and just dont need it anymore. its about 10 yrs old but prolly worn 10 times. Ive had it steam cleaned every 3 yrs and its in perfect condition. Still waterproof. I'll take $65 or best offer. and I will pay half shipping

[​IMG]

1 pair of camo bibs, Insulated. size XL Mossy Oak Hardwoods pattern if I remember correctly. Completely waterproof. have had for 10 years, never been in the woods with this or the Jacket, I might add. Only used bibs for fishing in wintertime. Maybe 20 times, just doesnt get that cold down here and with the advent of UA Cold Gear, I just dont need it anymore. Ill take $40 for it and pay half shipping

[​IMG]

2. ACBass

ACBass Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. ACBass

ACBass Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.