1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Memphis Boat Show

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Joey Watts, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Just now getting home from delivering the order to the Primary Tackle Booth that is set up down at the Ag-center. Real nice booth David has set and it's no wonder he sells so many of my Shimmer Swimmers at these shows after watching his father talk to all the customers that came through his booth. That man knows everything there is to know about fishing them and has one heck of a sales pitch. Hopefully they have a good show and sell out of them again.

Ran into several people I have not seen in a while also. Guess the high light was running into Rick Pierce from Bass Cat. Been a while sense we have seen each other and wish we both would have had more time to chat. Running into him brought back a lot of memories that I have not thought about in quite some time. Also got to meet his wife for the first time today. Both are super nice people and was a very pleasant surprise to see him there.

2. BCB

BCB Off Staff

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

Joey Watts likes this.
  3. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.