1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Nashville Boat/Tackle Show

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Joey Watts, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Good friend and customer of mine is doing this show. His name is David Best and he owns Primary Tackle. He has a pretty large booth at this show with quite a bit of my stuff there. He called me last night to give me some updates on how the show was going, how my product was selling and to let me know Rick Pierce stopped by his booth. Said him and Rick had a nice conversation and that Rick said to tell me hello. (Hello back at ya Rick. Should have picked you up some of those Shimmer Swimmers for your next tournament !!!! LOL) From the conversation David and I had, all the product he brought up of mine was a very big hit and sold pretty close to 1/2 of it the first day of the show. Already putting together another pretty good size order for the show next weekend in Memphis. Right after that one, another show down in Louisana. Here are a few pictures of the booth he has set up and in one of the pictures is a very nice display of my stuff that he brought to this show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last but not least, my stuff.
    [​IMG]

2. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

Joey Watts likes this.
  3. Joey Watts

4. Joey Watts