1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Very Good Night

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by Joey Watts, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Guess we do not have many people on this board that run hunting dogs ? I have owned Red Bone Hounds for about 30 or so years. Never hunted them until I moved out to the country, met some of the people I hang around with and got the 2 hounds I currently own. What a FREAKING BLAST it can be and like anything else. It is something you just have to experience and gets in your blood once you do.

I am blessed to own 2 really good ones considering they are pets first and foremost. Got out last night with my 2 dogs, 2 good friends and their 2 dogs. All of us loaded up in my van and headed down to the lake last night. Williams dog Milo was the first to tree and had the meat. A big giant boar coon. Had Sadie split treed about 100 yards away on a big den. Sadie and Beau treed 1 more time on another den tree. Cut all the dogs loose again and this time Sadie and Beau ran a real pretty track for about 200 or so yards before putting another big giant coon up a tree. All of use flat did some major walking, the dogs hunted pretty good and maybe one of the better nights we have had with all 4 of us and all 4 dogs hunting together. Do not get to hunt often with all of us together like that and had a very good time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cd4th

cd4th Shoot first, shoot again

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

Joey Watts likes this.