1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Bassvet went fishing EARLY this morning and...

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by BassVet, Jun 9, 2012.

1. BassVet

BassVet member of the year

I left at 5:30 am and fishing my Show-me Lake. Like wasn't stained, but a gazillion little bits of moss mixed with another gazillion pieces of cotton wood made the lake dingy! I started off with top water....and....NOTHING! Change to a senko, same results! 1.5 LC RC in raspberry blue cream soda...Score....14"... :cry3: and that was the one and only on it. :thinking: :thinking: If they were on a pattern, they were keeping it secret from me. I then tied on a 1/2oz Its a keeper custom spinner bait/ color: Juicy Fruit with deep cup tandem blades. (13 X 13"-15"+) (6 X 16"+ range) (2 x 17") I missed a couple. One bass that would of bass Bama, has the blades in its mouth, not the hook! :censored: I thought if I set the hook again, I MIGHT get its lower lip? I set the hook and my bait goes AIRBORNE! :cry3: But bass look bigger in the water! :cry3: :cry3: Not sure if I'll have a chance to make it out again...but hey, it was fun!

2. Jazz

Jazz Warsaw Warrior

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. bamafishin

bamafishin Well-Known Member

4. Alan

Alan Proud Infidel