1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Beau

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Joey Watts, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

So much tension in this place, figured I would make a post that has nothing to do with what's going on right now.

As most that know me know, I have 2 Red Bone Coon Hounds. I have showed my male a couple times and he has done very good both times. Won his cast the only time I have competition hunted him and won best of breed and best of show the only time I have put him on the bench. I have not done much with him in the past 6 or so months except pleasure hunt him with my female. One of the biggest hound dog shows in the country happens once a year not to far from where I live in Batesville Mississippi. This show is called the Winter Classic. Had no intentions of showing or hunting either of my dogs in it. Girl I got my male from was coming this direction to show some of her dogs and called me the night before wanting to know if I would let her show my male in this event. I agreed and she picked him up the night before on her way down here from Alabama. She worked with him for an hour or so the night before and also worked with him a little the next morning. To make a very long story short, he won the senior division up on the bench and came very close to winning the whole event. He moved a little up on the bench in the 2nd round and believe that is what cost him from going even further. Could tell the judge really liked him and he was the only dog she came back to look at 3 times. Was still pretty proud of my boy and beat out some pretty stiff competition to win what he did. Believe I will go ahead and put a title on him in the not to distant future.

Stack em up Beau !!!

[​IMG]

Girl on the right is who I got this dog from and the one that showed him for me. She also owns a puppy from my male and female.

[​IMG]

2. cd4th

cd4th Shoot first, shoot again

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. hsb

hsb Shore Whore Extraordinair

4. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member