1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Coyotes and feral hogs

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by Just Piddling, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Looks like the population might go down a little now. NC is allowing open season on spot lighting for coyotes and feral hogs, on private land. I never understood why they put seasons on invasive species, like the pythons in Florida. If you want to get rid of them, tell some southerners all is fair. Here is some Q&A from the article

Q: Can I shine a spotlight or other light from a motor vehicle while hunting for coyotes or feral swine and have a firearm readily available?
    A: Yes, as long as you are hunting where you have permission (written if posted or in certain counties).

Q: Is there a restriction on the caliber of rifle or gauge of shotgun that I might use?
    A: No

Q: Can I use night vision, laser sights or infrared illimunators when hunting coyotes and feral swine?
    A: Yes, there are no restrictions on the type of light or sights that may be used.

Q: When hunting on a Saturday night with a firearm, when must I stop to avoid breaking the law on hunting on Sunday?
    A: You must stop hunting with a firearm at midnight. You could return gun home and switch to archery if you want to continue to hunt.

Q: Is there a limit on the number of coyotes or feral swine I can shoot?
    A: No.

http://www.salisburypost.com/Sports/080912-outdoors-hunting-swine-coyotes-qcd

2. DIXIEDOG

DIXIEDOG Prostaff for Taylor worms

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. Ranger482V

Ranger482V Jackal

4. Nebguy

Nebguy Awesome Eric!!

5. This post is hidden to guests.

6. Hunt22-250

Hunt22-250 Scuba Steve