1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

New Product

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Joey Watts, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Joey Watts

Joey Watts Well-Known Member

Thought I would show off a few new things I am getting into this year. All have to do with swim baits.

Swinging Hook Swim Bait Heads - Had this one out for a couple weeks now. Response has been very good and sold out of my first batch in a week. Just got another batch of them in a couple days ago. Have these available in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 oz. All 3 sizes come with a 5/0 Gama Super Line Hook. Head colors available are White/Blue Glitter, Green Pumpkin/Blue Glitter, Smoke/Blue Glitter and Black/Blue Glitter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skirted Swinging Hook Swim Bait Heads - Just released these yesterday. Will add a couple more skirt colors in the next few days. Right now I just have them ready in a Shad Pattern and Bluegill Pattern. Only have these in 3/8 and 1/2 oz. Both of these sizes also come with a 5/0 Gama Super Line Hook.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wobble Head Swinging Hook Swim Bait Head - This one I have not released yet but will in the next day or two. Have a lot of interest in this one and should be a very good seller. Weight on the head is 1/2 oz and is designed to vibrate a lot like a chatter bait blade. Hook options are a 3/0 Gama Super Line Hook, 5/0 Super Line Hook and also have a 5/0 hook with an extension on it so that this bait can handle those bigger swim baits. The extension on the 5/0 hook turns it into a 6/0 or 7/0 hook. Do not have pictures of thi syet but will in the next day or two.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. hsb

hsb Shore Whore Extraordinair

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. Black21XRD

Black21XRD Well-Known Member

4. eric goble

eric goble Well-Known Member

5. ACBass

ACBass Well-Known Member

6. Alan

Alan Proud Infidel

7. DChance

DChance dchance