1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Prepaid phones

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Tarheelxrd, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Tarheelxrd

Tarheelxrd Well-Known Member

After 10 years of being rapped screwed and just pure dicked over I am making a change. With the he new job came a company phone so I don't have to pay the 200 cell bill anymore but still have to pay for wifes. Here is some BS for you 450 minutes smallest package they have is 59.95 then add 10.00 for test and 20.00 for data so 89.00 through Verizon. For those of you that haven't looked into it you need to check out the prepaid stuff in your area. One that I am looking at is straight talk. for 45.00 you get unlimited calls text and data. The thing is it operates on the Verizon towers so same coverage. Best part is you do not have to pay all the goverment fees they tack on.
    One of the things I also found out is you can get a Verizon prepaid and have sme coverage and options for less money. For example unlimited everything for 50.00 which the contract phones don't offer at all. Yes you have to pay extra for a smart phone but if you do the math it is still allot cheaper. I am going to save almost 2000.00 year when it is all said and done. Something has to give in the cell phone market and I think in the future the prepaid is going to be the thing

2. DIXIEDOG

DIXIEDOG Prostaff for Taylor worms

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. Jazz

Jazz Warsaw Warrior

4. Tarheelxrd

5. bamafishin

bamafishin Well-Known Member

6. Tarheelxrd