1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by Ktfishhunt, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Ktfishhunt

Ktfishhunt Well-Known Member

Well my buddy that owns the toy shop talked me into bringing all my reloading junk to the shop and set up a reloading bench again. Crap I got a bunch of junk. I sold my Dillon presses years ago so everything is going to be single stage presses. I found 3 old presses ( Lyman All American, Pacific Multi C and Bonanza Co-Ax).. Ohaus and Pacific powder measure and Ohaus 10-10 scale. 37 sets of dies, shell holders. I have not used this stuff in 30 plus years. Cans of powder and all kinds of Serria and Hornady bullets. One the shotgun side I found my Pacific 336 loader and several 8 lb cans of green dot and red dot powder. Bags of shot and boxes of Winchester AA wads. I have not cleaned out a storage building and no telling what is in there.This stuff will not be coming back home. I am just glad someone wanted it so I could get some space back. My reloading manuals are the Serria First and Second ehition and the Hornaday is the First thru Third edition.

2. Nebguy 2.0

Nebguy 2.0 Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. abe1

abe1 Well-Known Member

4. Ktfishhunt

Ktfishhunt Well-Known Member