1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

finally got something

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by 11kalnmitc, Jan 17, 2010.

1. 11kalnmitc

11kalnmitc Guest

well i went out for only the second time this year, its been hard for us to get out because of my brothers basketball and last year my dad having surgery but we finally got out for some late season grouse. (and small game) now im always the dog, lol, since im still the newbie hunter out of my dad and his friends we go with so ussually i don't have a shot. anyways even when i do i miss (most of the time), lol because im right handed and left eye dominate so im always shooting behind the bird, i've been working on closing my left eye but haven't gotten to the shooting range enough.
    well we had 6 grouse flushes, not the best day but ok. we were in the later afternoon hunt and i was just about to bust through some dense brush when a rabbit took off and caugh my eye. i pulled up and he crossed right in front of me, next thing i know the gun went off, lol. anyways i got a rabbit (might not be a bird but i'm working my way up) eating him for dinner tonight :biggrin:

sorry no pics we only had a disposable camera:rolleyes:

2. cd4th

cd4th Shoot first, shoot again

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. Ktfishhunt

Ktfishhunt Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.