1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

are we all married to same woman?

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by bluedawg/beartrap, Jun 8, 2019.

1. bluedawg/beartrap

bluedawg/beartrap Well-Known Member

the older guys on here can identify with what I'm talking about....I eat lunch couple times a week with 5-6 of my hunting/fishing buddies...all of us retired and in our 60"s & 70's.....we laugh about it but it seems we are all married to the same woman.....none of us can hear as well as we used so all of the wives start telling you something as they walk out of the room and you have to yell at them to come back and start over....same for trying to tell you something from other end of the house..can't prove this scientifically but I'm pretty sure part of the aging process is that women's voice doesn't carry as far and they get more sensitive to TV volumes....most of our lives, us men have been the one turning the thermostat down to be cooler...enter the hot flash era for the wives,it could be 40 degrees and mine is walking around with a fan in her hand.....
    one of our favorite places to eat is fried fish/shrimp place but none of our wives like to go because they claim it makes their hair smell like fried fish....
    reading maps while you drive.....you want to start a fight,hand your wife a map and tell her to give you directions while you drive....

Gridleak likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. hsb

hsb Shore Whore Extraordinair

4. cd4th

cd4th Shoot first, shoot again

5. BR400

BR400 Well-Known Member