1. Registration is FREE! Please feel free to jump right on in, the water is a little frigid, but it warms up quickly!
    Dismiss Notice

Whew! What a past few days.

Discussion in 'Talk, Talk (off topic)' started by Fishface1911, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Fishface1911

Fishface1911 Master of Puppets.

Nothing bad happened just turned out busier than a one legged football player in a azz kicking contest. :tooth:

Thursday my best freind in the world called and said he "HAD" to have some help. He had been having some women problems with his GF, We had to head out to East Lansing Mich to get all his stuff from her house. 609 miles each way but that what freinds are for.
    We got back friday afternoon and slept though saturday morning.

Sunday was a better day. We(BIL and I) headed out to KY lake for some fishing. HE BUSTED MY AZZ! with a spinnerbait of his own design/colors.:rock_on::rock_on: He caught 1 about 5pnd and another about 3 1/2-4pnds! I caught a bunch of short small fish on cranks and plastics. Fisrt time he's ever out fished me on ANY lake.:boxing::boxing:
    And today I had to catch up on my round the house work. :devil::devil: Hopefully things will slow down for a little so I can catch up on some rest.:innocent0001:

2. ACBass

ACBass Well-Known Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. 203

203 Very Senior Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.